I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by Tiffany (thanks!)
What is a Liebster Award?
It’s an award made by and for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. This award is purposed to help these blogs a little hand and to discover other cool blogs around the world.
These are the rules:
– name the one who nominated you
– answer the 11 questions you were given
– nominate 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
– ask these bloggers 11 questions
– make sure the nominees know they’re nominated
Tiffany’s 11 questions
1. Will you regret things you have(n’t) done in your life when you die?
I don’t think so. Obviously not everything in your life works out perfectly, but I think the most important thing is to live for the moment,
don’t regret anything and give everything you really want to achieve a try. That way you can’t blame yourself you’ve never tried and you won’t be asking yourself questions as ‘what if?’.
2. Which song are you listening to a lot these days?
Christina Aguilera – Genie in a bottle
3. What’s your philosophy of life?
Read question one 😀
4. What’s your favorite food?
I really really really love vol-au-vent (a kind of chicken stew) made by my boyfriend’s mom.
5. Do people in your near area know you’re blogging? What do they think?
Most of my best friends know. Almost everyone is very supportive and they actually really like my recipes!
6. What date brings up memories?
11 november (’13), armistice. That day my dog laid down his weapons and died. Most painful day of my life.
7. Which subject would you like Tiffany to write about?
I actually want to know more about her education and her future plans.
8. When was the last time you cried? Why?
Last week when I had an arguement with my boyfriend.
9. What’s your idea of happiness?
Having nothing to worry about. Also: reading a good book in the sun.
10. What’s your favorite series?
I really liked this Belgian series called ‘Eigen kweek’. My all time favorite is Catfish.
11. What’s your favorite quote?
Break me down, I’ll rise back up.
My nominees are:
Nanda & Sabrine
My 11 questions:
1. Which movie makes you cry?
2. What kind of name do you like for a dog?
3. What’s your favorite day of the week?
4. What do you keep on postponing?
5. Who is your best friend? Why?
6. What would you like to achieve in 2014?
7. What animal do you compare yourself with?
8. What do you hate about blogging?
9. Are you a skirt/dress person or do you prefer wearing pants? Why?
10. When was the last time you roared with laughter? Why?
11. What was the last dream you can remember?